Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Crockpot!

Our little Crockpot turned one last week. What a difference a year makes! Haley keeps us on our toes, and we love her like mad. She has grown leaps and bounds in both weight and development. Each day we discover more and more of her personality. She is so much her father's daughter: while David may be outnumbered in gender, I am outnumbered with a house full of extroverts. I'll give peek-a-boo a try. They always love this trick.

My (only) friend, Kiah, came over to play with me on my big day! I didn't care if he used all my toys, as long as I could scream and chase him around the house.

I got a fun outfit and matching shoes from my grandparents! (Though I'm not sure I like anything on my feet . . . a true beach girl am I).

Waiting outside for my party guests!


I put up with so much around here!


That's my big sis - she gets to go to a football game. I'm about to go to bed!


1 comment:

jamullins said...

Both of your girls are just beautiful!