Monday, May 18, 2009

New Nork!

First leg of our trip. Check.

Hope was so excited to be flying on the plane. On take-off she stared out the window at the disappearing NC trees below, singing blue grass music and yelling, "I'm coming New Nork! I'm coming New Nork! If He calls me, I will answer, if He calls me I will aaaaaauuunswer, someday I'll be workin' for my Lord."

Meanwhile I sat at the opposite window fighting the inevitable queeziness that comes from bouncing around on the tiniest plane in the continental US. But we are here in Times Square now and enjoying a brief stay before we head out on Wednesday.

We have a travel meeting conference call on Tuesday afternoon, but we'll spend the rest of the day wandering around Manhattan. Not many pictures today . . . just a few of the area right outside our hotel.

Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement! We are anxious to get to Addis to hold our little peanut. :)

Our hotel.

Just outside our hotel at Times Square.

So thaaaat's who the king is. Glad we got that cleared up!

David, first thing in the morning.


No comments: