Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the Season . . .












. . . for fudge, opening presents with Laney,The Nutcracker and more! We have enjoyed our little traditions here in the Heinrichs home over the past 2 weeks. Hope saw her first performance of the Nutcracker in Myrtle Beach. She was enthralled! I had no idea she could sit still for 2 hours like that. :) On the way home she said, "Mommy, I hope the Sugar Plum Fairy comes into my dreams tonight."

She has her father's sweet tooth; you can see the two of them licking the fudge pot with a little too much joy! Hope got to make it with Mommy this year just like a big girl: stirring the hot pot and all. I love this time of year!

1 comment:

The Allens said...

Can I send Laney over for some cooking lessons? Goodness knows she won't get them here!! We are so happy to be a part of the Crazy Heinrichs' Christmas Traditions (at least that's what we call them in our home).